Oliver + S

Spring 2013 patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

Did you see the drawing of the new dress? (Check the blog). It is gorgeous! I’m in love. Can’t wait for March.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

It looks really intriguing, doesn’t it. Can’t wait to see the more detailed sketches. Thanks for the alert, Maggie.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Yeah, I think I kinda love that! Wonder if there’s a pre-order so I can get it right away?

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I can’t wait to see how the testers put up pictures the day of the release of the patterns. Those pictures in Flickr really drive sales b/c you can see in reality what some of us can’t imagine.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Can’t wait to see more of this pattern and the other ones. I don’t know if this is made of a woven fabric or a stretch but I am sort of hoping it will suit both so we can choose. It looks really lovely though and I can really see it as a tunic with leggings. Perfect timing to release it also as we will still be having very hot weather for at least another 8 – 10 weeks so it will be plenty of time to make one or two of them to try it out.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I love the look of the skirt. I wonder if all the contrast if bias binding.

LINK
    Sarah_G @Sarah_G

If you have any of the Cape Ann fabric with the tiny clothes on it you might be able to get a sneak peak at the tunic too. It looks like it may have just a single ruffle to reduce length. I too am intrigued to see if this is a knit or woven as I’m looking for another easy on and off top like the hopscotch.

LINK
    sarahb @sarahb

Oh, you are right! I do spy the Pinwheel Tunic on the Cape Ann clothes fabric! There is one other cute top/dress on that fabric I do not recognize. I wonder if it’s pattern is about to be released too?

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I’m really getting excited for spring patterns! Easter plans are officially on hold til I know more. However, I can anticipate my dilemma this year: baby girl is growing into a size 3. The small range go up to a 4, which she’ll likely need by the fall/winter. Given that I have about 3 patterns I still haven’t made for her even once and this spring is my last chance – which ones size will I buy?

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Hey everybody, check out Liesl’s introduction to “Roller Skate” – new for Spring 2013. It’s looks just so smart and handy!!!

LINK
    Maggie @Maggie

It looks great with lots of fun options. I love seeing it sewn up in different styles. I have great fabrics in my stash for this dress.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I think just about anything would work for this! Maybe I can do some stash busting. I wonder what the yardage is? What about natural linen with some cross stitch?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

That sounds fantastic, meleliza. Agreed, it looks like a great stashbuster.

LINK
    theknittinganxiety @theknittinganxiety

The roller skate dress + tunic is so, so, sooooo cute, I love it, I cannot wait until I sew one for my girl!

I was hoping for a simple dress, because I am a working mom, so my baby goes to the kindergarden every week day, so I was hoping for a dress that she could wear it every day, and not only in special occasions.

This pattern blows my mind because after reading the post were liesl introduces it I am thinking in a million options for me to sew, thank you very much for that…

LINK
    purlknitpurl @purlknitpurl

Hi there, Can’t wait for the roller skate dress. My 6 year old daughter already picked out what fabric she would like me to make it in. Any chance you will release the fabric requirements so I can purchase what she would like soon?

And here’s hoping the third pattern will be something sweet for a baby boy, as I just had a second son (and as we all know, there is a paucity of fun boy patterns out there!)

Thank you Oliver and S for being such an inspiring and fun company! I don’t think I would have ever taken up sewing had I not spotted your cute patterns in my local fabric and yarn store.

Purl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.