Oliver + S

Sketchbook shorts shortening/lenghtening and errata page not found

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    María @mariajsanroman

I’m going to sew a couple of sketchbook shorts as school uniform for one of my kids. I will probably shorten it for the summer uniform and I would love to lenghten it for the winter version. Will proportions be nice just lenghtening the shorts? Which will be the best point to make the lenghtening?
    I also want to make the shirt, upcycling old shirts from my husband. I have checked the link to the errata page, but it doesn’t seem to work. I think the version I have is not the first one, but anyway, I woul prefer to check if my pattern has any errata.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd
    LINK
    María @mariajsanroman

Thank you, Todd!

LINK
    Tara @4dfamily98

Hi
    I read through the link for the errata for these shorts. When it says look for the number in the box at the bottom. In my series of numbers that go from left to right it reads 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2
    Does the 2 at the very right mean printing 2? Thanks so much for clarifying. I am attempting to size up so want to make double sure I have the correct measurements.

LINK
    María @mariajsanroman

@4dfamily98, I think that yours must be the first printing. The lowest number is one… In my printing copy the number series doesn’t have the first 1 you have, and I have assumed mine is the second printing. I´m sure @todd will tell you whether I’m right or not.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

The lowest number listed is the number of the printing. So since your pattern, @4dfamily98, has a 1 that means it’s the first printing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.