Oliver + S

Sewing Machine Reviews

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I have just written up a review of my new Bernina B380 over on PatternReview. I wanted to link it up here for others who are interested. I thought it would be good to have a sewing machine review thread so we can find out about what other people sew on and how the find their machines.

Here’s the link to my review http://sewing.patternreview.com/SewingMachine/Review/1/5187

Be warned it’s long (thorough, but long), I think I wrote essays at Uni that were shorter. 🙂

Anyone else got a review of their sewing machine?

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

I have just blown a gasket! I sew frequently, but not constantly. I do basic dressmaking and quilting with fairly simple fabrics. My machine (Brother Innovis 350) had been playing up, chewing up my fabric. It’s been serviced, it’s been looked at, I’ve say and sewn with it in the place I bought it and I am still experiencing the same problems. I look after it (new needles) and brush lint away etc. I think I need a new machine. Any recommendations? I really want something I can buy and have serviced locally, and I was happy with my machine apart from it not working, if that makes any sense! *cross!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I bumped a few topics for you, searching does not seem to be my strong point though.

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.