Oliver + S

School Photo Tutorial? Pocket pictures?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

That would be great Liesl! Just email how you want me to send you the blog post at mama_knowles03@yahoo.com

~Sharon~

LINK
    Kirstylilian @Kirstylilian

Hello, has the sew along started? I’m sure I spotted something about it a few weeks ago, (though I don’t know where) I’d like to join in but I’ve not done a sew along before, is there a blog/flickr group to use or am I being a bit too keen and it’s not sorted yet!?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I don’t think it has started yet Kristy! I am looking forward to it as well! 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Me too, me too!

(Even though it is Summer and I want to sew a woollen version)

~Nicole~

LINK

It has not started yet but will this coming Monday! {As long as the snow does not knock the power out. ; ) }

I have some beautiful wool I am wanting to use for this as well, so warm and soft!

LINK

Yay!

I must try and finish off my projets so I’m ready!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

You ladies are making me drool with this talk of wool!

LINK

Well this might be a tad late, our power has been going in and out all day so it is hard to get anything typed up!

LINK

Ok the power is still on (at the moment) but I might not be here to join in during the week, have fun ladies!!

~Sharon~

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

So this week or next?

LINK

It’s the end of this week, here at O+S!

We lost power yesterday and just got it back, I hope it stays on!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Traced and cut out a flannel version, view B. Ready to roll!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh, good. I am looking forward to this.

LINK

I just picked up a lining fabric from the Op shop! Green and white checks to go with my green vintage sheet 🙂

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

So….I’m just getting to this now; for those of you have already made this pattern, do you use an invisible zipper foot? If not, how has your success been? Zippers are not my forte on the best day, and I actually think I’ve never attempted an invisible one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.