Oliver + S

Printing The Pattern

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have printed off the larger size to draft the t-shirt and I seem to have several backs and fronts.

I am perfectly willing to accept driver error,I was just wondering if anyone else has had a problem?

~Nicole~

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I haven’t printed this particular pattern out but I did get an extra “odd assortment” page with the bookreport dress. Are they all on grids? My extra wasn’t so I didn’t bother with it. Just thought I would through this in to help you figure it out.

Tamara

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

It was a bit of everything but I got the bits I needed.

Thanks Tamara.

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Tamara – the paper without grids are what your computer can print of that large sheet you can take to a shop and have printed on a 36″ page. I was a bit confused too before I worked that one out.

Nicole, I printed the pattern but have yet to have an actual look at it. I’ll report back when I have 🙂

LINK
    ndeporto @ndeporto

It happened to me with both sizes of the field trip cargos. An odd extra page with parts and no grid.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Lattemama there must be a simple explanation like that to cover it. I ended up cutting out the bits on the grids that had corresponding numbers on them and ended up with 10 pattern pieces. I wouldn’t get much of a pattern if I relied on the non gridded sheet as there were corners of pieces and none matched up.

Glad you sorted it out Nicole.

Tamara

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

I’ve checked both the files, and there are no extra pages inserted in them.

When printing to your home printer, you have to tell the file to print all pages EXCEPT the last page which is the large pattern sheet that can be sent to a print shop. Depending on your printer’s configuration, if you don’t exclude this page (and say to print the whole document) your printer will produce either one random sheet that’s a bit of the page or it will automatically cut it into pieces and print it all out so that you could tape it together to make a large sheet.

Does it sound like that explains what’s happening here?

LINK
    ndeporto @ndeporto

Thanks Todd that sounds like that is what happened. I didn’t know to tell the computer no to print that page.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I ended up with many printings of the back and front.

I take full responsibility!

I really should leave these thing to Hugo…..sorry to cause any fuss.

~Nicole~

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Thanks Todd! It’s not a big deal to have that large sheet printing a random ungridded extra page – but if it behaves the way you suggested and cuts itself up in pieces and prints all of that large sheet I can see how that would be a tad inconvenient. Thanks for the heads up.

I love how beautifully the printout goes together – some digital patterns I have bought doesn’t match this well. And while it takes an age to tape them together it’s not a constant battle to fiddle to make the lines meet.

But I would expect nothing less of Oliver + S. Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.