Oliver + S

Printed pattern pieces won't line up?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • LINK
    Anonymous @

Hi, I printed out the ruffle halter pattern and when I tried to assemble the pages, the lines of the pattern don’t line up. I was sure to print it with no scaling and checked the 2″ test box on the front page. Has anyone else had any trouble with this? I’d really love to make this top if I can figure this out. Thanks!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Have you tried contacting customer service at Stitch? They should be able to help you. Let me know how it turns out, ok?

LINK
    Anonymous @

No, I haven’t. I’ll try that and let you know what they say.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I’ve exchanged emails with the folks at Stitch magazine. Apparently something was indeed wrong with the formatting of the file, and the pieces should now assemble properly when downloaded. Thanks for pointing out the problem so they could fix it.

LINK
    Anonymous @

Funny – I was just logging on here to let you know that I heard back from them and they said they were correcting the file. I’ll check it out. Hopefully it will be all fixed now – it’s a LOT of paper!! 😉

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Oh, I know–it’s so many sheets of paper. So much for Earth Day–I think pdf patterns use much more paper than printed patterns, in the end. Please do let me know if it’s ok. I would check, myself, but am in the middle of trying to meet two big deadlines. Thanks so much!

LINK
    Anonymous @

I looks much better on the computer but I actually ran out of paper so I haven’t reprinted it yet. I’ll pick up some more and let you know for sure when I’ve got it printed.

LINK
    Anonymous @

Finally got a chance to get this printed out and put together. Looks great!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Spoke a little too soon – 3d and 4d are wider than 1d and 2d, but it doesn’t matter because the total length of the pieces on these sections is set by 3c/4c and 3e/4e. Got it all together now. Now to choose which fabric to use!!

LINK
    jenjen @jenjen

HELP – Similar problem. I printed out my pattern, checked the test square, realized that I’m missing two pages (4d and 4e). Printed up 4d and 4e and they are bigger! Printed up test swatch from new print-up – all good. So. . .could someone who has completed the pattern check the copyright box on 4b? My measurements (on my put-together, smaller version) is 3 1/4 x 3 5/16. Thanks, thanks, thanks; I’m stalled!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.