Oliver + S

Playtime Tunic Pattern Problem?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    lucegirlsart @lucegirlsart

I am working on my first playtime tunic, and I can’t get the bodice and bodice facing to match up. I am sewing a size 3T, and the facing appears to extend a half in farther at the back than the facing. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I use the bodice or the facing length?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Sorry, is it the bodice that extends farther, or the facing?

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

There was an errata concerning the back facing pattern piece in the 6m-4T size range. Do you have the corrected piece?

LINK

The facing extends farther.

I did not see the correction for the bodice, just the leggings. Now I will try to find it! Thanks!

LINK

Where do I find the correction?

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

http://oliverands.com/oliver-and-s-patterns/OLV-OS042PT.html

It says that the only difference is that the pattern piece was too wide. I seem to remember that I had some issues with the two lengths too – I had assumed it was a cutting error on my part. I just made them the same length by trimming the longer one, and moved on. The pattern is pretty forgiving. Anyway, hope that fixes it!

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Seems the link didn’t point where I wanted it to. At the bottom of the page for the paper (not digital) pattern there is a tab that says “errata.” Click on that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.