Oliver + S

pattern info- fabric requirements

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • LINK
    rastis @rastis

hmmm i’ve been having a look around the new website and i can’t find what i’m looking for? perhaps someone can help me?

on the old website there was all the pattern info (fabric requirements for each size etc) on every single patttern (whether the pattern was in stock or out of stock)…

now i can’t find that information for the out of stock patterns- only the errata as a sticky in each thread?

i have a bunch of patterns in storage at the moment (getting ready to move house) and can’t look up the info i need for the fabric requirements… but i need to buy the fabric now as the fabric i’ve been eyeing off has finally gone on sale…

am i just missing it- is it somewhere here on the website?

thanks!

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

I don’t see it either, I’m afraid. If it’s been made into a digital pattern, you can find that information by clicking on the pattern under “digital patterns” in the shop. However, if it’s been discontinued and not in digital format, it appears to be gone.

Perhaps if you want to post which patterns and sizes you want to use, one of us could help you get that information. Most of the patterns in the ‘shop’ appear to have their yardage charts with them, located in the ‘detail’ information section for the pattern.

Carol

LINK
    rastis @rastis

i’m particularly after the bedtime story pjs? size 1, 3 and size 6?

thanks!

liesl/todd it’d be so great if this info could be put back up! it makes the online shopping so much easier- having the pages up together to make sure all the amounts are right (without having to sort through patterns!)

thank you 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Size 18-24 month top main fabric-7/8 th yard

trim fabric-1/4 yard

pants main fabric-5/8 th yard

pants trim fabric-1/4 yard

Size 3 top main fabric-1 yard

trim fabric-1/4 yard

pants main fabric-3/4 yard

Size 6 top fabric-1 3/4 yard

trim-1/4 yard

pants main fabric-1 yard

I hope that tides you over.

Best

Nicole

LINK
    rastis @rastis

thanks so much nicole! much appreciated!

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Nicole beat me to it. 🙂

I agree, having that information is very handy.

Carol

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

With the site’s new architecture, out of print patterns will not go up in the Shop section. For out of print patterns that had errata, we’ve posted those as sticky topics in the forums.

Next week I’ll look into doing something similar with fabric requirements.

LINK
    rastis @rastis

thanks todd, that would be great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.