Oliver + S

pajama cutting layouts and yardage

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Quick question for all you Oliver + S fans:

I’m working on the yardage estimates and cutting layouts for the new fall pajama pattern and would like to know your preference. I can do either one yardage estimate and cutting layout for the pj top and bottom together (one set of pjs) or one estimate and layout for the pants and one for the top. I don’t have enough room to do all three. What is your preference? I’m assuming you’d rather have one for the complete pjs, since it will probably save fabric?

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

Yes I think the combined would be the one I would want most often.

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

While having one yardage for the two pieces together is nice, I actually prefer the separate information. That way, if I want to use a combination of fabrics, I have a better idea of how much fabric I will need for the separate pieces.

I am sure which ever way you decide will be just fine.

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

I would prefer the combined yardage, as that’s what I would do the most.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Combined is great!

I am a bear of little brain these days,the less sums the better!

Thanks Liesl.

LINK
    TriMama @TriMama

Combined please! I’m pretty sure that if you listed separate yardages for top and bottom and people just added them together to make pj’s with matching top and bottom we’d all end up buying too much fabric. I already have this problem so there’s no need to encourage me further ; )

LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

Combined set and pants alone are my vote! I will either be making a whole set or just extra pj pants to kick around in.

LINK
    ThirdMargaret @ThirdMargaret

I agree that combined would be easier for the most conservative use of fabric.

Nicole, I use that quote so often that all I have to say is “I am a bear…” and at least one of my children will finish, “of very little brain!”

LINK
    TwinMamaKnitter @TwinMamaKnitter

I’m all for the combined!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Mine too Margaret!

I swear feeding sucks your brain out through your boob!

LINK
    Robin @Robin

Wondered where my brain went. : )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.