Oliver + S

out of print patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I happened to notice last night that Superbuzzy has quite a few out of print patterns available, for those of you who are searching for them.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Hoody hoo! Thank you so much! I’ve never been able to come across the small Swing Set pattern, and now I have both sizes in all the OOP patterns that I wanted to find! My daughter doesn’t fit in that size range anymore though. Reckon I should hope that next baby is a girl… If not that at least I’ll have a fantastic pattern for birthday and shower gifts!

Thank you again!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Thanks (I think!!!) Liesl – I ordered the Puppet Show in the small size – not that I need it, of course!!! I’ve toyed with getting the smaller sizes from the first collection for a while (maybe one day I may have a niece!)

LINK
    wendy @wendyls

Ive been searching for some of the out of print patterns and have been mostly successful. My method is to do a Google image search for Olive + S and the pattern name. The images of the pattern envelope most often link to an on-line vendor. I’ve found all but the Puppet Show Tunic and Shorts pattern in the larger size (which is, of course, the one that I really, really want!)

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I need to dig through my links (it’s on my other comp) but I did find a few copies of the Jump Rope Dress in the large size.

Wendy, I just found a website that has the Puppet Show you are looking for!

LINK
    wendy @wendyls

Where, where! You’ve just made my day!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria
    LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

And here is the link of the Jump Rope Dress: http://supposecreatedelight.com/store/index.php

LINK
    wendy @wendyls

Oh, boo! It’s actually out of stock in the 2-5 size. Thanks anyways!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Oh no! I’m sorry!!

LINK
    Martine @Martine

Wendy you should try http://www.happystitches.nl/shop for the Puppet Show! Be quick…

LINK
    wendy @wendyls

Oh my goodness, my spidy sense was tingling and I checked the forum one minute after you posted! Thanks so much. They don’t appear to ship to Canada but I sent them an e-mail to confirm. Finger’s crossed!

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Wendy,

I’m not sure if this seller has any more of the larger sizes. When I was in the store, it appeared she only had the smaller sizes. However, things were not quite organized, she had patterns in the back, but a few at a table or two in a very crowded store. If you go to this thread https://oliverands.com/forums/topic.php?id=690 and my first post, scroll down to the bottom for the phone number of the store. She has a toll free number you can call and ask her. She is located in Calgary, Alberta.

Good luck,

Carol

LINK
    wendy @wendyls

Success! Thank you, Carol. And I made sure to mention that I heard of them through you. This is the pattern that motivated me to learn to sew properly and so I’m very happy that I’ll be able to make it now that my skills are up to snuff. Fantastic!

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Your welcome, Wendy! I am glad it worked out for you. 🙂

Happy Sewing,

Carol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.