Site icon Oliver + S

Oliver + S Meetups (Anyone in West Michigan?)

Lately, we've been talking here at the studio about the importance of community and about how much we love the community that's grown up around Oliver + S. Not only have you gotten to know us through this community, but you're also getting to know each other, and we'd like to help you make more of those connections.

We're also talking about how we can help to grow these communities, and one idea we're considering is doing some meet-ups around the country so we can meet you, so you can meet us, and (most importantly) so you can meet each other. I think it would be lots of fun to help you get in contact with each other to build and strengthen those local relationships. And of course I've always wanted to meet all of you!

As it happens, S and I will be in Grand Rapids, Michigan over Easter weekend, and I wondered if that might be a good opportunity to test out this idea. Are any of you located in the West Michigan area during that weekend and, if so, would you be interested in hosting and/or attending a meet-up? I was thinking that Saturday, March 30, would be a perfect day for it. I'd love to get a group of at least 12 people together, but I know the timing (one day before Easter) isn't exactly ideal. Is anyone interested? Let me know and let's see what we can do, shall we?

If that weekend doesn't work, there will be other opportunities somewhere down the road, so we'll just see what works.

For those of you who aren't in West Michigan, what do you think of this idea?

Exit mobile version