Oliver + S

Oh my Gawd, my book has shipped!!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • LINK
    Anonymous @

So glad to see this post! I had pre-ordered from Barnes & Noble forever ago. I just canceled that and ordered from Amazon instead. $5 cheaper and it will be here on Wed! Yippie!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I also got a mail from The Book Depository this weekend that they are shipping in the next few days.

So excited. I told Isabel about the tutu and the doll’s dress, and she’s very eager for the book to arrive.

She wants a ballerina outfit.

Momma wants a messenger bag.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

ooo – yes! I want the meesenger bag too!!!!

Have been checking my Book Dep account way too regularly – still saying ‘processing’ – hurry up and change to ‘dispatched’!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I have received an email saying mine is dispatched Justine,from the crowd that you recommended,

Now,do I open it or do I purchase a signed copy and give this one away?

LINK
    dkbnyc @dkbnyc

i rec’d my book this evening!!!! i ordered from Barnes and Noble last night

LINK
    Janell @Janell

The book is absolutely stunning! I spent drooled over every project and now have a list a mile long of things I want to make for the children in my acquaintance =D

LINK
    E1izabeth @E1izabeth

I got the book yesterday at Barnes and Noble. They had just gotten it in and hadn’t even had time to unpack it and put it on the shelf. I had to beg a customer service person to get me a copy out of the back room! I was so excited to finally get it into my hands.

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Eep! I just checked and saw that The Book Depository (where I ordered my book) raised the price almost €6 since I ordered my copy.

Good thing I pre-ordered then.

(The order is still processing so it won’t be here for a while. Boo.)

LINK
    janimal @janimal

My Amazon account shows anticipated delivery 2/17-2/23. But now I REALLY want a signed copy! This one may have to be a gift to someone else!

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

It has shipped! It has shipped! Holy cow, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I bet there are some happy postmen out there!

LINK
    dkbnyc @dkbnyc

i got my book last night and brought it to work today to show a co-worker. She promptly ‘stole’ it from me and i had to re-order this morning. I think another co-worker may be ordering one as well

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oh brother, my B&N order didn’t get canceled and they shipped it out already even though the web site said they hadn’t. So, now I get one tomorrow and another the next day. Easy enough to return to the local store, though. I’m excited to get it tomorrow!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Just checked and mine’s still ‘processing’ from Book Dep too 🙁 – however – I too have discovered that you get a nuch better price when preordering, Lotta! Maybe by end Feb I might have mine! (my Book Dep orders are taking about 2 weeks to get here at the moment)

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.