Oliver + S

New spring patterns for 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

Liesl,

Are you going to release some new patterns this spring? I have noticed that for several years you released patterns in March. I am sewing for warm weather and imagining outfits.

LINK
    sarahkossanderson @sarahkossanderson

I’m wondering the same thing!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Yes, we usually release the spring patterns in early April, and we’ll be doing the same this year too. I’ll start telling you about them soon, I promise. We’ve just finished a photo shoot and are putting the finishing touches on a few other exciting projects (a few “babies” we’ve been carefully nurturing for a while now) before we launch into spring full-force. Stay tuned!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Yippy!! Can’t wait to see them!

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

I am happily anticipating them. I am not sure what to sew next…. I think I should wait for the new pattern release.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I must admit that I’m exceptionally excited about this release. I think the patterns turned out so well, and I can hardly wait to see what you do with them. And now that we’re almost exactly two weeks from the release date you can use this as an excuse to go finish up some of those projects in your unfinished pile (I know you have one–so do I!) and you’ll be all set when they arrive. I think you’ll be happy when you see what we have in store for you!

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

woot!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

So much new stuff coming out, can’t wait to see it all!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Oh, Liesl, what a tease you are being! I can’t wait to see the new patterns!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

What a tease! Can’t wait!!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I’m crossing off the days and pulling some late hours to get the pile down a bit.

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

Yippie, Yippie!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Ok,I will definitely get that Easter dress sewn up and crossed off the list so I’m ready!

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

I’m so ready for some new patterns in my stash!!!

LINK
    mela @mela

*spoiler, i think* I was just blog browsing and came across 2 pics of the new patterns, and a sentence that made me gasp… the spring line includes a trench coat!!! I can’t wait!

(This link has been removed at the bloggers request)

now my question…where did the pics come from?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.