Oliver + S

New pattern speculation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Ok, new patterns are due in a fortnight or so. What do you think they will be? What are you hoping to sew from them? Other?

I think we might get one boys pattern, regular tshirt and probably shorts. One special dress, as Leisl seemed to drop hints on the Easter forum. 🙂 And either a jacket or skirt and top if there is a 3rd pattern.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Sorry, not on topic, but can you please check your Flickrmail Heidi! Thanks.

LINK

Sorry Lightning! I’m not the best at checking 🙁 I’ll do it now.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I understood the hint was that a t shirt pattern might be something else, like one of the digital singles? What about a blazer to go with the art museum trousers. I know boys patterns dont selll as well, but It could easily be unisex like the trench coat and there hasn’t been a jacket released in a while. I’m not sure I’m hoping for a blazer, because if there is one, I will absolutely have to make Philip’s suit. Which is either exciting or daunting. So if it’s a blazer, I will be super excited. But if it’s not a blazer I might be secretly relieved.

And it’s been two years since there was a fancy dress, so I agree that seems possible. Most of the dresses since Faory Tale have been casual and/or easy. Those two would keep me busy for the rest of the spring, so I can’t even begin to speculate on a 3rd.

At this point, my husband is getting sick of hearing me go on about the new patterns.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I don’t even know what it is, but I can tell you, while I am certain right now that I don’t need more patterns, the moment they come out, I will suddenly realize that I had a need just for exactly that. How Liesl knows what I need before I do, I am not sure. But that is usually the case.

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

I’m thinking too there will be a special dress, and a t-shirt released as a single. I’m secretly hoping for a classic jeans pattern, but would be surprised if there actually was one.

This thread makes me giggle 😀 We’re like kids shaking and poking the gifts at Christmas time!!

LINK
    Cat75 @Cat75

I hope there is a shirt and shorts or at least a dress that can be made shirt or tunic length. My little girl will not wear dresses except to church. Is there supposed to be new adult patterns coming out also? I hope so. I really enjoyed making the blouse and skirt that came out this past fall.

LINK
    Buratti @Buratti

Is this speculation or a wish list?! I love it! I am hoping for more Liesl and Co patterns too. Does that count? Otherwise more boy patterns, please! Dressing up clothes would be great! And maybe a pattern for a fleece zip-up top? Fingers crossed!

LINK

This is more speculation and ideas about the new patterns while we wait, somewhat patiently 🙂 There’s a whole wish list thread. I can’t find it easily but it’s there!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

*Taps foot impatiently*

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Jeopardy music playing in the background!

Has it really been two year since the Fairy tale dress was released?

I’d be interested in the new patterns no matter what they are.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I think we’re watching the pot.

LINK
    brenda1652 @brenda1652

how about a dress with princess seams? Or a dress coat for girls,unlined and winter lined (perhaps button out lining) again with princess seams. I think many sewists here are ready to tackle princess seams. Single or double breasted dress coat for boys, winter lined and unlined with option to button in a winter lining,and hood option, sized up to 16 boys, 14 girls. Classic styled, well constructed wool dress coats for kids are very hard to find, at least any under $150. Same with nice princess seamed dresses.

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Ha ha cybele – I’m in the same boat. It’s been awhile since there has been a shorts pattern so I am betting that will come with the tshirt pattern. Other than that I don’t know.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I won’t even bother guessing, but I’m sure I’ll love it. I could go for another fun skirt pattern, or more knit tops! I’m just not getting into sewing with knits and I’m addicted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.