Oliver + S

New fall patterns

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I just saw them via email! Oh wow! They were defintiely worth waiting for! Just lovely!

LINK
    Sherry @mim22

Ordered. Now just hope snail mail doesn’t take too long. Love, love, love the t-shirt. Hurry up postie.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Oh my goodness!! I can’t wait to see what everyone does!

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

I could definitely sew those culottes in tartan for my son. I think it would be really cute. Husband may veto….

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I think my son would look cute in the Lunch Box tee. He loves pockets!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Those culottes are keeeeeeeeeeeeeeelling me!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Tartan cullottes on your son equals go for it Lightning! And consol the hubby by telling him it is NOT a kilt!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

You know I can also see those cullottes becoming part of the sew it yourself uniform ensemble!

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

So, I’m thinking velveteen culottes that hit at above knee length for my 7year old as holiday attire. I either need to find a great dressy sweater knit for a top or do some rtw shopping. I’m thinking blouse with peter-pan collar and sweater over the top. Any fabric suggestions?

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

It could look great, but I’m afraid you’re reminding me of myself circa 1982. Velveteen knickerbockers, cream blouse with peter pan collar, knee socks, leather clogs and a lady Di hair cut!

It was about as bad as it sounds!

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

Ha…I think that is my fear with the culottes…..gotta get it just right to work.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Hahah McStitch! I hate to say but I remember those styles too.

LINK
    Robin @Robin

That was my favourite outfit to wear to birthday parties!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

YES Nicole, I LOVE LOVE that! Ah, I’m making all kinds of happy/excited noises over here. That look is so utterly in my sweet spot.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.