Oliver + S

New Checklist

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Bumped for Margery.
    🙂

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Kim has been kind enough to update the checklist for everyone again to include styles through Fall 2014! Thanks Kim.

LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

I printed it off and am checking off all the patterns I have (and the one I just picked up in the awesome holiday sale!) :-). I did notice that the forest path cape was labeled as the firefly jacket. But this is a great checklist, thanks Kim!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Thank you for the updated list! It’s super helpful!

When you make edits for the forest path cape, there is also a “t” missing from hula hoop skirt, and the pattern cover photos need to be updated for the carousel dress and lunch box tee.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Kim has come through with a new and improved revised version already. The latest update is attached.

Thanks Kim!

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Todd Gibson. Reason: Update the checklist file
    Attachments:
    LINK
    katybellabug @katybellabug

I find this list so useful, thank you Kim!

I use it for a checklist and (dangerously) a shopping list too for all the ones I haven’t got and want!

LINK
    designsmck @designsmck

Is this the most up to date list?

LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

The checklist above is the current one. I intended to make the updated list a while ago but I have an issue from transferring between different versions of the software. I will make the list as soon as I get the new software.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

@kmac0107 has come through for us (again!) with an updated list. Here it is.

Thanks Kim!

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.