Oliver + S

May I hand on Stitch Magazine ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I ordered the Stitches Mag from America to obtain the halter o+s pattern. It is now superfluous to my needs and as it was quite expensive I would love to ‘pass’ it on.

I wondered if I posted it to A , they could post to B, and so on…..

Is this breaching copy right ?

I am in Australia.

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

No idea if it breaches copyright or not but I’d love to see it. I ordered it from my newsagent about 4 weeks ago and they’ve called this week to say they can’t get it 🙁

Where did you gets yours Nicole? Online, or is your newsagent better than mine?!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Hi Clairebel, I ordered my copy directly from America and it was really expensive so I would be happy to send it to you.

Perhaps you could send it to T888 if she is interested ?

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Of course, happy to pass it on 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Excellent, I will email you at flickr and we can decide an address you would like it sent to.

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Yay! T888 do you want to msg me your address too?

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

What a great idea – I tried to find Stitches at the newsagent a while back. Funnily enough I used to practice copyright law – you are fine sending around a hard copy that you bought – you’d get in trouble scanning the whole thing and sending it around. If it is good we could start up a collective purchasing subscription 🙂

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Here’s a little tip for those of you interested in the Ruffled Halter pattern. Stay tuned to the blog over the next week before going too crazy with mailing copies of the magazine around.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Really ! , so exciting. I hope my Husband does’nt find out I did not need to purchase it from America. Just joking, he loves the girls new outfits.

I posted the mag to Claire already, never mind, its always nice to get a parcel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.