Oliver + S

Little Lisette Fabrics at Spotlight

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Anna @Anna

Just a little FYI for those who might be interested… I was in at my local Spotlight store on the weekend at they had NEW Little Lisette fabrics. VERY NICE! Has anyone else seen them in their local store?

And all fabric at Spotlight is 30% off today. So more of an incentive to purchase more beautiful fabrics. Absolutely gorgeous fabric – well done Liesl. I look forward to seeing the entire Lisette + Little Lisette collection 🙂

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oooh I’m drooling at the thought of actually having a range! My store is so country they forget to send what is advertised in the catalogues until it is over! And if you are lucky, you get one bolt! Huh but that’s the way it goes … so lucky you for being able to see then in person – hope you find and select the ones you love!

LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

Yey, I got 30% off too today and purchased really cute ice-cream fabric in pink. They had a large range at my local store.

LINK
    Anna @Anna

Ice-cream fabric in pink… That sounds pretty! I got ice-cream fabric in yellow and blue. Only 6 different prints in my local Spotlight. The question is… how many different prints in total??

LINK
    sarahb @sarahb

I can’t stop thinking about how cute the new Sew Society patterns would be with the ice cream fabric as a wallet and then a coordinating ice pop phone case! (Here is the other fabric: http://www.sewlisette.com/fabric/LL0112)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.