Oliver + S

I LOVE this dress!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • LINK
    DianaH158 @DianaH158

I am about to go upstairs and begin the 6th hopscotch dress I have made in the last year. My daughter practically lives in them and boy does she wear them! It is a breeze to sew and I love how easy and comfortable it is for her! Just had to take a moment to gush because really, it has made her (and me) so happy!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

As much as the fancy stuff is exciting to plan, you can’t beat a dress that’s just really easy to wear.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

My toddler and I love this too. It’s a great top and dress. It doesn’t get better than this. 🙂

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I am totally in love with it. When I made the two, it made me believe that I could sew knits and that I could make easy and quick and comfy dresses for my daughter.

Jenny

LINK
    homefire @homefire

I’m another big fan of this pattern. Between the skirt and the top/dress it is by far the work horse of my collection.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

The Sketchbook shirt and shorts has been my most utilised pattern.

I only wish Liesl had designed it when Hugo was younger.

A Christmas Sketchbook shirt for Baby Eoin

~Nicole~

LINK
    DianaH158 @DianaH158

Those are all wonderful Nicole! I have the sketchbook shirt in my “to do” pile for my 2 yaer old. It will be my fist time using the pattern – looks like it will be quite a useful one to have too.

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I love this pattern Nicole! It’s my very favorite for all my boys. They love the shirts from this one and pants go together so easy quickly too. I am getting ready to make some fun shirts for Mr W and baby C. I am so excited that I can hardly wait!

LINK
    Adrienne @Adrienne

The Tea Party dress has been my “go to” pattern.

I would love to try the Hopscotch dress, but I haven’t worked up the courage to sew with knits yet! I have some knit fabric in my stash, but I have yet to hit purchase on the pattern yet!!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

The Tea Party was also my favorite for a long time, and indeed I think I only stopped making it out of huge guilt at the number of other patterns I had not yet tried. I think the Music Box jumper and Music Class blouse will be my next workhorses now that my daughter is in school, though now that I think about it, a Book Report dress with a blouse-weight top and bottom-weight skirt could work really well and be even easier.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.