Oliver + S

How adorable are these?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

http://shwinandshwin.blogspot.com/2010/11/faux-riding-pant.html

I’ve been looking for a pattern for riding pants for Isabel and come up empty. Then I found these and while not exactly what I was looking for I think they’re adorable!

Couldn’t a pair of Nature Walk pants be modified like this as well? I think she would like those.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I thought immediately of the Nature Walk pants. I bet you could modify that pattern pretty simply, as it’s a simple pattern to begin with! Oh, and I bet you could do it in something other than knit as well. I’m almost certain Nicole used a stretch denim for one of her twins.

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I’m going to the fabric store as soon as my fabrics account has filled up with a bit more money 😉 to look at the stretch twill/denim they stock.

I’ve seen Nicole’s Nature Walk pants and shorts and I really want to give it a try since it looks a bit more tailored than knit/sweatshirt fabric does.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.