Oliver + S

Hosting Flat S?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

What about another Australian state come to Tasmania. We can go to the Salamanca Markets, go up Mt Wellington, visit boutique cheese factories (yumyum), check out the World heritage area Cool temperate rainforests and waterfalls, go to the beach and meet some of the children wearing Oliver and S down here!

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

My little Miss S would love to host Flat S in the Boston Area. We could go to Boston and visit the aquarium, or go out to the Harbor Islands. Salem is close by, with the Peabody Essex and the Witch Museum.

LINK
    melmax @melmax

Another Aussie who’d love a visit from S! Come see Canberra the capital of Australia. We will be happy to show you the sights 🙂

LINK
    Darcy Struble @darcyjane

We would love for Flat S to visit us in Greenville, SC! It is quite lovely here in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in the Spring, Summer and Fall!

LINK
    sigkapoli @sigkapoli

I would love to host Flat S in South Carolina. We are centrally located and could visit Revolutionary & Civil war sites, Charleston, the Grand Strand beaches, plus lots of hiking, camping & gardening activities. We are an Army family, so S could pay a visit to both Fort Jackson & Shaw Air Force Base. I’m also willing to send S overseas!!

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I was dreaming about a Flat S experience. We have Niagara Falls and apparently the most beautiful eternal flame in the world (according to geologists). We have a Tiffany Window at one of our churches. We have a Frank Lloyd Wright house (2 really). Some amazing art galleries. A presidential assassination site, an inauguration site, and 2 presidential graves. F. Scott Fitzgerald’s childhood home & school. Mark Twain’s original Huck Finn manuscript (half hand written and half typed). Twain’s house has been demolished. A manuscript museum.

Oh and the Anchor Bar. (Why would we take Flat S to a bar? Well it is home of the wing, better known outside of here as the Buffalo wing.)

So… Send her here to enjoy the Buffalo without SNOW!! 🙂

LINK
    nancy @dollfancier

How fun! I would love to have Flat S visit the San Francisco Bay Area! The airport is in Millbrae, that’s where we live, and it’s less than 30 minutes south of San Francisco. O, the places we could go! There’s Golden Gate Park, and while there we could drop by the deYoung Museum and the Academy of Sciences with its grass roof (that’s where the aquarium is located)! There’s the Golden Gate Bridge. O! and this visit would not be complete until Flat S got to ride an historic cable car (and/or visit the Cable Car Museum)! The San Francisco Zoo is great to visit early in the morning when the animals are eating their breakfasts! How long can she stay?

xo, nancy b

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Where on earth do you think she’ll show up next? If she’s already on the west coast, will she just coin tune in that direction to Auz? Or will she return East and do more of a criss cross?

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I can say that Flat S is on a very long trip right now…..I’m just sayin’!

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

The Fat Quarter Shop has a new range of fabric for kids called “Flats” – includes kit for Flat Bag that looks like a house. Just a tangential thought/suggestion

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Can’t wait to find out where she is going!

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Cybele, your world sounds so interesting. Wish I could travel as easily. Didn’t know FS Fitzgerald born in Buffalo – lots of talk abt him lately because of new movie which I’m hoping to see soon.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.