Oliver + S

Great New Look

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Love it Liesl&Co and Tildy loved playing paper dolls!

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

Does look very spiffy around here. The only thing I miss is the breakdown of Oliver + s patterns by pattern type. My brain likes the organization of looking through all the dresses, all the top and skirts, etc. I guess I like groupings! But all in all, the hard work you’ve put into the new website shows.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Glad you like it!

Loralee, if you click on “paper patterns” or “digital patterns” you’ll see the category breakdown.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I really like being able to dress the digital paper dolls. I espically like the new girl paper doll. Well done

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Fabulous new design. Played paper dolls – love how you can mix and match the outfits for the boy. But can you do that for the girl doll also? I only tried the first two. Great for inspiration anyhow. Well done! I love it!

LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia ASM_Blue

Congratulations O+S team!

Love, love the new look of the website!

And the new paper doll is amazing (I recognized that sweet girl, as well 😉

Now, I can’t wait for the upcoming spring pattern release!

LINK
    Sarah_G @Sarah_G

Love the new look!

Are there any plans to allow us to change the colour of the items of clothing when mixing and matching the separates on the play paper dolls? That would be an awesome additional feature to try out the pairing of different skirts/tops/pants.

LINK
    EllaJaneSews @EllaJaneSews

Love the new look! The paper dolls are great and what is this I am reading about a new line. So excited to see the new stuff you are coming out with in a few weeks.

LINK
    nightknitter @nightknitter

I love the new site, and of course, the new doll!!!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Love the new doll and the dress-up game! What a great way to test-drive combinations of elements from different outfits. Fantastic new site!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I have to admit, it’s taking me some time to find my way around the website, but I love it! And those paper dolls are so much fun!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.