Oliver + S

Fabric requirements for 54"

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Harts does free shipping on swatches and they ship fast. I found their fabri , even stuff i order blind, to be high quality. They will match thread for you and if you call them, their staff is highky knowledgeable. Fabric.com can be great but can also be unreliable in terms of quality and color. However, they do offer free returns, so if you don’t love it, it can go back. I try to take advantage of the free shipping at both places, which is why I ordered 9 yards of the voile at once. I ordered 4 yards of Anna Maria as a birthday gift to myself and ordered the voile to get to $100 and the free shipping. I’ve got 2 or 3 projects lined up that need lining.

Calico is what Laura Ingles Wilder made dresses out of in Little House on the Prarie, if you know the book. Small floral prints in subdued colors. It refers to the print more than the cloth.

LINK
    rachelgold @rachelgold

Free shipping on swatches??? I’ve never heard of such a thing! Fantastic!

LINK
    mkhs @mkhs

And I’ll also recommend Robert Kaufman Cambridge Lawn to pair with Free Spirit voiles and nice lawns. I’ve gotten it at Fabric.com for pretty cheap– around $6/yd.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.