Oliver + S

Enjoy the Season

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Rather then taking on extra sewing and crafting during the Christmas Season I have decided to do the opposite and slow things down.

It is such a busy time of year the important things can be quickly overlooked in the rush to do everything.

Enjoy your families and friends and take a breath….. thats what I am going to do!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

What a great message, Nicole! It is a very rushed time of year and I always end up frustrated before December even gets here.

LINK
    littlebirdy @littlebirdy

Me too. I’m going to try and get a bit of ‘me time’ to stop me being an evil old hag mother! x x x

LINK
    Loralee @Loralee

So true, Nicole. 🙂 Thanks for the reminder.

LINK
    April Henry @April1930s

Very, very wise, Nicole! 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thankyou all for your warm responses xn

LINK
    icicle @icicle

Bravo and good for you — literally! A break to enjoy family will certainly recharge your sewing engine for the new year.

LINK
    Anonymous @

Thank you, Nicole! You are a dear sweet person and you deserve to enjoy the season. I will heed your advice as well.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Aww girls, now you have made me cry!

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

Robyn I laughed out loud at your comment – summed up my thoughts exactly!!!

LINK
    Emily @Emily

Thanks for this reminder, Nicole. After a few long nights off at my studio, I’m off to bake some cookies with E. Cheers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.