Oliver + S

City Weekend on Flickr

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Lindsay @Lindsay

When City Weekend debuts, will there be a separate Flickr group dedicated to showcasing items created with O+S fabrics?

I am thinking particularly of any items made with O+S fabric, but not O+S patterns. Obviously pics could be in both, but what about a potential influx of quilts, coffee cozies, Ottobre, etc.? I love (and sew!) all these things, but what I have come to appreciate about the O+S Patterns flickr group is that the creations are grounded in O+S design and instruction.

Obviously, this isn’t my decision. I don’t want to give the impression that I’m overly concerned here (I will always contribute and browse!). Just wondering about others’ thoughts…

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

That’s interesting. I hadn’t considered that, even though I do other sewing as well.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Good point !

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Thanks for making this point. We haven’t made any decisions yet (not that I know of, anyway…), but I think you make a very valid case for a separate fabric Flickr group.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.