Oliver + S

Bucket hat upsized for an adult?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

Has anyone upsized the bucket hat pattern from LTTS for an adult? Having made my girls several hats in the cutest fabrics, I wanna get in on the action and have a cute hat too.

If any one has successfully enlarged the pattern I would love to hear how it went.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

In this thread: https://oliverands.com/forums/topic.php?id=854 WithLoveHeidi links to how she did it. I remember seeing the photos and thinking she did it very well indeed!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Yes, I’ve done it for me. It is my favrouite hat ever. I must put up a photo as I am not sure I put one inthe flicker group. I was thinking of taking a photo of my alterations on the pattern so others could see.

LightningMcstitch, thanks for putting up the link, I don’t know if I would have remembered to do it.

LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

Thanks ladies, I will certainly give it a go, maybe with some cheap cotton first before using the cute stuff! Will let you know how it works out…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.