Oliver + S

Any chance for a reprint of discontinued patterns?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    sewinginthecity @sewinginthecity

I love the puppet show tunic and pants pattern, but wasn’t able to get one before it was discontinued. Is there any chance you will bring it back? If not, would you be opposed to someone asking to buy a used one here? I didn’t see any on ebay. Thanks in advance.

LINK
    violetvata @violetvata

Last time I looked fabric.com still had them- Katja

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Sorry to say, but when a style goes out of print, it won’t be available again in the future.

As we continue to release more new styles, it doesn’t make sense for us to reprint back list items that aren’t selling above a certain threshold. We’ve only just started to actively manage down items in the back list, and we’ll continue taking back list styles out of print going forward.

So the moral of the story is that if there’s a style you like, it’s not safe to assume that it will be around forever. You should secure a copy for your pattern collection. If a style does go out of print before you can get a copy from us, you can usually turn one up with some intrepid Internet sleuthing at your favorite on-line fabric stores.

LINK

Thanks for the tips. I found it at fabric.com and april1930.

LINK

Hi Again,

Will you be letting us know when you discontinue something? I have my eye on some patterns that I’d like to sew when my daughter old enough for school (three more years). Thank you!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Yes, we usually post something on the blog when we’re getting ready to take a style out of print.

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

I almost bought the swing set skirt and top pattern today from Ebay. Now it is unavailable; I didn’t act quick enough. I hesitated because my daughter wears a 7 and I would have had to enlarge it. I think that that style is cute and mature. It is appropriate for a school aged child. If you ever make it into a digital pattern, I would buy it if you enlarged it to fit older girls.

I know the Badminton pattern is an alternative for a sleeveless tunic. I love that tunic pattern and the skort, too. I want the Swing Set because I like both the top and the skirt. I want to make a skirt with a waist that ties. I like the skirt because of the shape and the drape.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.