Oliver + S

A BIG Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Keren @Keren

I just wanted to say thank you for letting me have your free “Sunny Day Shorts Pattern” I have a friend who is going to Bali early next month and on the weekend she let everyone of her friends know the sorts of things that she wants to take to an orphanage over there. When I saw sewn shorts I thought I can do that, but the problem was the size needed 8 and above. Thanks to the lovely ladies on the PDF Sales and Pattern promotions they put me onto you and I have finished my first one and am hoping to do a few more before she leaves next month. Thank you again it was an easy pattern and turned out quite professional looking and I am sure the your guys who get them will be well pleased.

Just one question, I do not have any young boys to measure their waists can you give me a suggestion of two will be doing size 8, 10 and 12.

Many thanks, in advance.

Keren

LINK
    Harmony @Harmony

Keren,

I have a size 8 and a size 12 at my house. Both of their waists measure 24 inches (61cm in metric). The difference is their hips. I think if you cut 24 inch elastic with an inch of overlap you should be okay.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Good stuff!

Is there an elastic length chart somewhere?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.