Oliver + S

Women's Pajama Pattern?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Jill @jilljanssen

Does anyone know of a good pattern for women’s pajamas? Or could any of the current patterns here be altered? I’m looking for a traditional pants and button down shirt. More of a men’s style, but for women. Thanks!

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I’d love that too. The big 3 have tons of PJ patterns but I don’t know how good they are.

LINK
    gnashsewing @gnashsewing

Kwik Sew 2811 is a good pattern for this. These can be more pricey than McCalls or Simplicity but the directions are so good and the finishing details are similar to Oliver + S patterns.

LINK
    Jill @jilljanssen

Thanks for the thoughts. I will check out the Kwik Sew pattern. I haven’t tried one in many years. I am spoiled with Liesl’s patterns. They are the only ones I have use.

LINK
    Harmony @Harmony

I own and have sewn a pair of pants from Simplicity 2771. The facing on the top is very similar to the Oliver + S Sleepover pattern.

This was the pattern that taught me to use the high bust measurement for the top. I made the large size to accommodate my, um, hourglass figure and the shoulder seam comes halfway down my arm :-p

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I can second the vote for Kwiksew patterns, seriously ugly pattern covers but a good solid pattern.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.