Oliver + S

Swingset tunic underarms and sides

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

I made the tunic, in a size 2, from the Heather Ross double gauze with a white linen for the bodice. Under the arms, instead of the seam falling straight down, the seams go out further then down. Almost like a right angle, is that correct?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5
    LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Nicole, is it possible to have a set of links in the sidebar of your blog to all of your tutorials? They’re such a useful resource, it would be so nice to have them all collected in one easy-to-browse spot. I basically search your blog first because I know it’ll be like a ‘practice run’ through making the pattern but sometimes I have to dig a little to find the particular one I remember having seen earlier. Maybe a project for tech-savvy S&H?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I am putting them on a Pinterest board and tagging them now.

Basically,I don’t know how to do it(Make a side bar thingy).

I will ask Hugo-thanks for the compliment and interest Sarvi.

LINK
    mellyflori @mellyflori

Nicole I’m going to go stalk you on Pinterest now. 🙂

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Ooh, that’d be great if Hugo could do that! I refer to your tutes a lot!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

You are both seriously kind!

I will have to get Hugo off the building site and back into the office.

He learnt how to grout yesterday!

LINK
    Avacadopie @Avacadopie

Nicole, I just finished my first swingset tunic and I was totally confused at the underarm stage until I referenced your awesome tute. Thank you so much for sharing!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Really? That is awesome, thank you!

It is a great finish which I use a lot. Its a great way to line a top or bodice.

You have made my day!

LINK
    Wagyu Burger @Wagyu Burger

Nicole, just want to join the chorus of thanks for the post on your blog. The photos are really helpful!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you!
    How lovely. 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.