Oliver + S

spring 2015 patterns – when??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • LINK
    sosew @sosew

am i the only one who keeps checking to see if there is any information yet?

is there a date when they will be released?

and any hints as to if there is something for boys this time?

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

The latest O+S blog post said “in a week or two.” That’s all I know 🙂

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Sorry to keep you in suspense!

Everything is printed, and now it’s time for the process of marrying up the jobs from the different printers and getting them assembled. Then they need to ship back across the country and get warehoused before we can release them.

So it will probably be another couple weeks, but it could be sooner if everyone does their part especially quickly.

LINK
    Tassiemum @Tassiemum

Would it be possible to introduce the patterns first so everyone can buy fabric etc before they go on sale?

LINK
    Anonymous @

I’m with Tassiemum. Can we see? Can we see?

LINK
    sosew @sosew

or some hints too?

It was a disappointed in the last round to have nothing for boys, should we get our hopes up this time for those of us who dont have any girls?

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

I can’t wait to see them!

@sosew
    I’ve been there and remember not having any girls to sew for. 🙁 But you know, boys really just wear pants and tshirts. There’s a lot you can do with the existing patterns to change them up. I like sewing costumes for my boys and pjs. Recently, I’ve also started making them ties for special occasions.

Or, you could focus on sewing for yourself! That’s the best thing. I spend so much time fulfilling my baby girls requests, I don’t get to do so much for me.

LINK
    sosew @sosew

@meleliza – oh no! i actually dont miss not having a girl to sew for – there are lovely things one can sew for little boys, especially while the are still a bit small, ive made the tea party playsuit no fewer than 8 times now (granted i have twins so its just one in each size).

i love oliver+s exactly because they go beyond the basics for boys which is rarely done, the sailboat pants are another great example. I just selfishly want more, especially while they are still small enough to dress like this 😉

I have a few lovely special friends for whom I sew dresses as well, and they are greatly appreciated, which is lovely also.

But most of all – yay for such wonderful company!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Sorry all of you who are waiting. We can’t even announce the new patterns yet because someone (I won’t say who…) is spending this week enjoying some wonderful spring skiing in Utah, and he has to finish photographing the samples and editing the modeled photos once he gets home later this week. He’ll be working over the holiday weekend to get everything ready, but it has been sooooo worth it. (Thanks for asking.)

But I will say, for those of you who are waiting, that there is something with a boy on the pattern cover this season.

LINK
    sosew @sosew

oh thank you for indulging your crazy fans with the tip! 🙂

LINK
    Linda M @phonetalker54

Right on! I love sewing for boys. I sewed for my boys when they were younger and now love sewing for my little grandson. The Sketchbook pattern is a favorite. So many fun combinations! I am making the Nature Walk today. I find that boys are less picky and seem to love everything. I have a new granddaughter to sew for, so I now have double duty. (First girl born on my side of the family in 23 years, so we are excited!)

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

@Todd hope the skiing is nice! It seems like we haven’t had snow in ages, though I know they have big machines for that too. My husband took my girl up about 6 weeks ago and said it was a weird feeling being able to ski in a t-shirt. But, the mountain we go to is probably a lot more south (ie warmer) in the state than the one you are at.

Super excited to hear there is a boy offering this time.

LINK
    lilypadmontana @lilypadmontana

A boy pattern?! Ok, now I’m excited 🙂 I love sewing for my boy and with another boy on the way I’m thrilled to have more high quality patterns for them!

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

Yay for boys! Wish I had been sewing when my girls were O +S sizes.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I’m very glad to hear there’s a boys pattern 🙂 They are some of my favorites! Although I sew them for the girls too 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.