Oliver + S

School Days Jacket Sew-A-Long Anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I’m thinking/planning/scheming a School Days Jacket sew-a-long on my blog. This is a pattern I bought in paper a long time ago, and even though I live in Southern California and have no need for the jacket, I really want to tackle it. I’ve participated in a couple of other sew-a-longs recently, and it’s a really good kick in the butt to start something you’ve been putting off for a while.

Anyone want to sew along with me?

I’m going to break it up into sections – I was thinking 7 days of sewing. I’d love some volunteers to contribute. If you’d like to send me an email at janiceharris4839 at gmail dot com.

I was thinking of running this the first week of October. I’m hoping that won’t conflict with most people’s crazy Halloween sewing!

And, did I mention that I’ll have prizes? Yes, I’ll have some prizes too….

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

Sounds like fun and Caspian needs a new coat this year! Count me in!

LINK
    buttonup @buttonup

I have not made a School Days Jacket either. A sew-a-long is just what I need. Count me in!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I’ve got the pattern, it’s even stuck together and partially traced! Count me in 🙂

LINK
    Deb @Mynorth

Count me in too!

~Deb~

LINK

Yay! Once I get it figured out, I’ll post a link to my blog. See, now I have to make the jacket!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Sounds great, I want to make one for Trixie!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Love your ~wiggles~ Deb.

LINK

OMG Nicole – one for Trixie!!?? How unbelievably adorable would that be?? (Glad you’re feeling better BTW).

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

I’ll be watching and reading along, but with Spring around the corner and so many other projects in the queue I really can’t see myself making one. You, however, will all be delighted with yourselves as it really is a wonderful pattern. Have fun.

LINK
    gy17 @gy17

I have been wanting to make this and could use a sew-along. But I think I said that about the school photo dress one and didn’t actually do it so….. I hope?

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Yep! I’m in. Making a mini one!

LINK
    jay_1965vw @jay_1965vw

I’ve finished Audrey’s already, unfortunately. I’ll enjoy watching everyone else’s though!

Can’t wait to see Nicole and Tamara’s mini versions!

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

I would love to do this, and have been planning to sew this pattern as soon as I can. However I will have a little new born by then so i’m not sure I’ll be able to make that commitment to the sewing. I would watch and see how it’s going and use the tips and instructions later though!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh oh! Can you jump ahead and do one sooner? Make one for baby before it arrives? Mine isn’t due until late December so that is what I plan to do. Pity if you don’t have the time before though – we won’t hold it against you and hopefully it will be more than inspiring so that when you get around to sewing your version you will,be brimming with ideas.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.