Oliver + S

Printing major problems

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    Leslie @twinklekids

I printed them at work and came home not really checking them out. Only parts of the lines are printing. I got home and tried here it is doing the same thing.

The pattern on my pdf looks fine.

what on earth is wrong with it?

LINK
    Leslie @twinklekids

and I know it isn’t an ink issue especially printing at work.

LINK
    Kerrilyn @Kerrilyn

That is so frustrating.

I know one way I have ended up with a problem similar to that is when opening the file in preview(Mac pdf viewer) and printing from there I nstead of Adobe Reader (which does work on macs too).

So did you print from Adobe Reader? Adobe is much more reliable and can be downloaded for free on the net.

LINK
    Leslie @twinklekids

I finally got it to work. I had to save it and close everything out and then reopen it and print from the actual adobe reader program instead of the viewer. I had this happen with a different brand pattern also and remember they said to save it and reopen.

basically what you suggested Kerrilyn

LINK
    Kerrilyn @Kerrilyn

I am glad you got it to work. Happy sewing. 🙂

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

So annoying when that happens! Glad it got resolved!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Good reminder to everyone who uses digital patterns. Ours are made with Adobe Acrobat and are guaranteed to work when you view and print them with Adobe Reader. If you use a different PDF viewer, the chances are good that the file will not print perfectly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.