Oliver + S

Overalls

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    joslyn @joslyn

Hi
    Has anyone made overalls out of an Oliver + S pattern? I am looking to make some for my 6 year old daughter. If not- any suggestions on good patterns? thanks!

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Made many pants, Joslyn but not overalls; although lately I have been thinking about adding front/straps to the Sandbox pants. This is one of my favourite pants patterns c/o O + S. Roomy and stylish.

LINK
    Enbee @Enbee

Someone suggested on another thread using the Sailboat pants as a base pattern for overalls, since the front panel of those pants already looks overall-ish. I haven’t done it (in fact, I have yet to sew those pants), but I can see how altering the front would work. Not sure about the back, though.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

What about the sailboat pants connected to the front and back centre panels of the seashore sundresss?

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

What a good idea, H.

LINK
    joslyn @joslyn

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I ended up finding a pattern with another designer ( peek a boo pattern shop) and they look great.I tried to upload a picture but it isn’t working. I think I might try a skirt-overall dress using the sailboat skirt as avocet though!

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by joslyn.
    • This reply was modified 7 years ago by joslyn.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.