Oliver + S

my first oliver + s pattern

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    fred b. @fred b.

Hello!

First of all,I'm french.So please, forgive me for my english.

I've bought my first oliver + S pattern, the Birthday Party Dress sizes 4 to 8.It is so nice! I can't wait to begin.I started to read all instructions.Each step seems to be very clear but instructions end with "attach the top facing" and I have nothing else after that.Do you think that one of the sheets is missing in my pattern?Thanks a lot for your answer.

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

Hi – yes I think I recall there being a print run that happened on. I'm sure someone from O&S will respond to this post and let you know what to do!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Yes, there is a sheet missing from the instructions due to a printer's error. This error was limited to a small number of envelopes from one print run some time ago.

If this should happen to others, send an email with your mailing address to information@oliverands.com and we will send out replacement instruction sheets right away.

LINK
    fred b. @fred b.

Thank you so much to you,Toyota and Todd for your help.I'm so happy to find a solution!Have a good sunday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.