Oliver + S

ISO Sailboat *paper pattern* in size 4-8…any suggestions?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

Have any of y’all seen an online shop that sells the paper pattern for the larger Sailboat top/pants? I realize it’s a discontinued pattern (now available in digital), but I want to find it in paper! I wonder if I’m just out of luck (for the time being), or if someone has stumbled upon one for sale recently? I’m in the USA.

Thanks!!

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

Apologies for any typos and the lack of a proper link, i’m topping on my phone.

If you can’t find one in the USA then there might be one at http://www.brightonsewingcentre.Co.uk They sometimes have some of the out of print patterns. I have no idea if they ship overseas. Good luck with your hunt.

LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

Thanks for the tip! Although they do have it in-stock, they don’t ship overseas. Darn! The hunt continues…

LINK
    Jennifer @irishee89
    LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

Thanks, @Jennifer That was perfect, and I scooped up a few other paper patterns I wanted in the larger sizes. 😀

LINK
    KAREN @Butterfliesandfaeries

Thank you! I purchased a couple of the discontinued paper patterns, too! One of them was the Ice Cream dress in the next size range I needed. Yippee!

LINK
    rebecca @rebecca

Shoot. Another brick wall. The store emailed to tell it was out of stock. :/ Anyone else has seen it at their online purveyors?!

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

@rebecca Fiona (@needlewoman2 ) has very kindly offered to send you her paper version for free (seriously, the envelope has writing on it which is why she’s offering it to you for free). Her computer is playing up at the mo otherwise she’d post the offer herself!

Given the IT probs she’s having, you might be able to message her on her flickr mail account (https://www.flickr.com/photos/87355413@N02) . If you’re having problem finding it, then you’re welcome to message me via the forum and I can reply to the flickr mail she sent me if you want!

Lucky you, that is such a kind offer!

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I finally found a paper Bedtime Story pj pattern on eBay. I set up a search so it would send me an email when one was posted. Finally snagged one.

good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.