Oliver + S

Destash fabric and yarn sale this weekend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    Kim @kmac0107

In an earlier post someone wrote about a big sale of sewing and knitting items in their city. If anyone lives in New England there is a destash fabric and yarn sale, this weekend, at White River Yarns in White River Junction, VT. The Amtrak train station is across the street from the sale. http://www.whiteriveryarns.com/

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Kim.
    • This topic was modified 8 years ago by Kim.
    LINK
    brenda1652 @brenda1652

Kim, thanks so much for sharing this.I just visited their web page. What a great sale and the proceeds go to a local non profit, what a great idea for helping each other. It’s too late for me to participate this year but I have just started a box to have ready to donate for next year’s sale as we are only about half hour drive from the VT border. This way I will not feel guilty over my large collection of fabrics which have been sitting unused for too long and make way for a few new fabrics to take their place, and all for a good cause. What excitement!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.