Oliver + S

Babies growing up

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • LINK
    Jane @jesims

Today was P’s last day of preschool. She did not have an O+S original for her last day, but she has worn a lot of O+S throughout the past two years. I am always so surprised when I see pictures of our little ones on Flickr and think “how did she/he get so big, weren’t they just a toddler.” Since it is nearing the end of the school year in the US, I thought it might be fun to do a then and now.

This is P on her first day of PS nearly 2 years ago in her O+S Ice Cream dress (one of my favorite dresses I have made her), to today wearing an OshKosh jumper.

Jane

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Jane.
    Attachments:
    LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

What a darling!
    I love seeing ‘our’ babies grow.
    Thank you Jane.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Oh Jane, me too! The most striking ones for me are Jeanne’s daughter and Nicole’s son. From toddler/little boy to young lady/young gent!I have a special spot in my heart for ‘our’ kids. Lucky folks, who get to wear O+S from the beginning.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

And just saw the photo of your cute girl — and great sewing!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I found this today when I was tidying (not O+S though)
    When there was four.....

Thank you Sarvi, the feeling is entirely mutual.

LINK
    Jane @jesims

Oh my goodness Nicole, look at how little they were. They grow too fast. 🙁

Jane

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

Here’s an old photo of Julia in her first year of pre-school….and a recent one in a lovely dress made by Sarvi!

My daughter too is in her last year at her current Montessori school and heading off to the big bad world of public schools in the fall!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I love that sweet chubbiness they still have when they start kind. All gone by big school.
    She is so lovely Janice.

LINK
    Reeni @Reeni

easter11 Easter 2011… I think this was before I stated making o+S dresses for Easter. His might be a Sketchbook shirt?
    easter15 sorry no good pictures! Vid instead. Her own sketched mods to Fairytale, and his Field trip raglan.
    playdateFor good measure, her first day of Pre-K, in a playdate dress.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

@Reeni, I am sorry, my jolly computer won’t show your photos.

LINK
    Jane @jesims

@Reeni I can’t seem them either. 🙁

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Three years ago: Sisters at 1.5 and 2.5 years in Ice Cream tops.

Last summer: Nearly 4 and nearly 5 in mash-up flower girls dresses using Bubble and Music Box patterns.

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

@Jane, I LOVE that Ice Cream dress on your daughter. So sweet.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

So darling!

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Thank you ladies for sharing these lovely pics; it’s scary, delightful, and so heart-rending to see how ‘our’ babies have grown. Dear Jane, and Janice, another milestone for your little girls coming up very soon. Thank you both for keeping me up-to-date with their progress; meanwhile, hope your summers are a special time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.